You’re in the right place if you want to learn why you DOUBT and have limiting beliefs. I’ll also show you how to get out of THAT box and into your framework if you stick around until the end.
Doubt is what happens when you question things. It is the child of uncertainty and the killer of the truth. It get’s it’s power from the lies we are told and the lies we tell ourselves. Keep reading to learn more about why, I believe, you doubt and have limiting beliefs then prepare to hear my tips for getting out of your box and into the right framework.
In many of my presentations, I’ve mentioned the importance of “unpacking your bag”. I tell those listening this is necessary because their bag doesn’t go with their look. This is the first reason I believe doubt an limiting beliefs rear their ugly heads.
- Your Bag Doesn’t Go with your Look: We don’t know how to be authentic because of the baggage we’ve been GIVEN….We have to unpack those bags and honestly look at each piece we pull out. Like I said earlier, “doubt get’s it’s power from the lies we are told and the one’s we tell ourselves”. In order to make your bag match the look you’re going for, you have to unpack and repack your bag. When you repack your bag, you’re adding pieces that truly represent who you are. When I conclude this part of the presentation, I always say “Louis Vuitton ain’t got nothing on your bag!”
- The next reason I believe doubt an limiting beliefs rear their ugly heads is
- Your Flow Is A Direct Reflection of Your Hustle: You’ve got to put your value to work with the expectation of sacrifice. Unfortunately, we allow our lack of self understanding to prevent us from overcoming the roadblocks that happen when you’re getting your hustle on. One of the biggest roadblocks is procrastination. Procrastination could be the result of a lack of confidence, preparation, and/or awareness. According to an article in The Washington Post, “Most psychologists see procrastination as a kind of avoidance behavior, a coping mechanism gone awry in which people “give in to feel good.” Regardless of how you see it, procrastination is a YOU thing that only YOU can manage, change or overcome.
The last reason I believe doubt an limiting beliefs rear their ugly heads (that I’ll talk about in this blog) is…
- Words Have Power: Communication is a very important tool that could make or break your ability to achieve your goals. It’s extremely important when you’re:
- Interacting with others
- Doing team building &
- Creating a positive customer experience
The truth is, communication can be detrimental when the powerful words are spoken to YOU. It can be difficult to feel confident when negativity surrounds you. If you’ve got unhappy customers, communication may take an ugly turn. If you don’t have commitment from employees, opinions my run high. Doubt and limiting beliefs are par for the course with toxic relationships.
You can get out of the box and into you personal framework and mitigate the doubt and those limiting beliefs. You’ll find scaling your business or having a better quality of life much easier. I’m explaining what I mean by the term Personal Framework in this video. Watch then consider constructing a framework of your own.